Monday, September 8, 2008

Start from the rear

Welcome to the newest blog ever. What you will find after this posting will be the travels of Micah Emery, Jon Marr and myself.

What I am starting with now are photos that I have finally gotten off my digital camera memory cards I have been holding on to since the fall 2006 when I traveling in a circle from Colorado -> California -> Northwest -> Montana/Wyoming -> Colorado. Please enjoy these and feel free to write and share the blog address with anyone who you think might care.

-Derek
September 8th 2008

AN AUTHOR BORED IN CINCINNATI :


WHEAT PASTE IN DENVER, CO :


I-70 IN WEST CENTRAL COLORADO :


THE GREAT SALT LAKE DESERT :


LASSEN VOLCANIC AREA, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA:


AN ACTIVE SULPHER PIT IN THE SIDE OF THE VOLCANO :


MY BANANA VOMIT FROM GETTING TO CLOSE FOR ABOVE PICTURE :


MORE LASSEN VOLCANIC AREA :






NEIL PEEING ON CALIFORNIA :


CALIFORNIA TREES :


FIRST REDWOOD ENCOUNTER :




NEIL WRIGHT :





LEAVING THE REDWOODS :





CALIFORNIA :








OREGON COAST :








LIFT CHAIRS :



WASHINGTON STATE :


YAKIMA, WA ENJOYMENTS :


IDAHO :



MONTANA :








WYOMING :


THE END :

3 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

josh said...

You look like a goddamn hippie in some of these pictures, mang. But damn, that's some nice shit you done saw.

Casey Tatum said...

fuck me yakima

shoot me

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha